My work focusses on making sense of complex systems over a wide range of applications. To find out more visit my lab homepage.
Here are some of my papers:
- K. Lafferty, G. DeLeo, C.J. Briggs, A.P. Dobson, T. Gross, and A.M. Kuris: A general consumer-resource population model. Science 349, 854-857, 2015.
- J.D. Yeakel, M.M. Pires, L. Rudolf, N.J. Dominy, P.L. Koch, P.L. Guimaraes, and T. Gross: Collapse of an ecological network in Ancient Egypt. PNAS 111, 14472-14477, 2014.
- A.-L. Do, S. Boccaletti, and T. Gross: Graphical notation reveals topological stability criteria for collective dynamics in complex networks. Physical Review Letters 108, 194102-5, 2012.
- I.D. Couzin, C.C. Ioannou, G. Demirel, T. Gross, C.J. Torney, A. Hartnett, L. Conradt, S.A. Levin, and N.E. Leonard: Uninformed individuals promote democratic consensus in animal groups. Science 334, 1578-1580, 2011.
- T. Gross, L. Rudolf, S.A. Levin, and U. Dieckmann: Generalized models reveal stabilizing factors in food webs. Science 325, 747-750, 2009.
- T. Gross, C. Dommar, and B. Blasius: Bifurcation diagram of the adaptive SIS model. Physical Review Letters 96, 208701-4, 2006.
- R. Steuer, T. Gross, J. Selbig, and B. Blasius: Structural kinetic modeling of metabolic networks. PNAS 103, 11868-11873 , 2006.
More can be found on my google scholar page.